This last volume of the berkeley physics course is devoted to the study of large scale systems consisting of many atoms or moleculesthus it provides an introduction to the subjects of statistical mechanics kinetic theory thermo dynamics and heat. Add tags for customized complete statistical physics be the first similar items related subjects 2 statistical physics statistical physics problems exercises etc user lists with this item berkeley physics course volume 5 statistical physics 3 items by . This course offers an introduction to probability statistical mechanics and thermodynamics numerous examples are used to illustrate a wide variety of physical phenomena such as magnetism polyatomic gases thermal radiation electrons in solids and noise in electronic devicesthis course is an elective subject in mits undergraduate energy studies minor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.